Lightmongers Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy
The CSR policy of the Worshipful Company of Lightmongers and its Charitable Trust (collectively the Lightmongers) is to use its influence and resources (financial, time and expertise) to contribute to society in the following broad actions:
- Providing financial and practical support to:
- Charities that support those who suffer from sensory deprivation of sight and/or hearing where good lighting can enhance the quality of their life.
- Selected charities from those supported by the City of London Livery movement.
- Promoting and encouraging the development of a wide range of high quality learning in the lighting and related industries through the provision of education courses and awards.
- Supporting our military affiliations, including encouraging the potential of younger cadets, through the provision of merit awards for achievement and other forms of practical support.
In addition to these specific actions the Lightmongers are committed to conduct all their activities with the highest level of integrity, full compliance with the law and in an open and transparent way with its stakeholders.
Click here to download a copy of the Lightmongers CSR Policy.